Monday 23 February 2009

The cost of infidelity!!!


No point in beating round the bush, infidelity is wrong, plain and simple!
All you have to do is put yourself in the shoes of someone being cheated on, just imagine how that would feel. As far as I am aware I have been lucky not to ever have been in that position, and god knows, I never want to be.
The pain of losing the trust, the pain of your heart breaking. I suppose I'm not simply talking about a drunken kiss behind a boyfriend/girlfriends back (although I think I would be gutted about it) I'm talking about those who destroy a marriage, break apart families, those who go out of their way to deceive a partner. There is never an excuse. If you no longer love or want to be with someone then the kindest thing you could do is finish it, to save the humiliation of that person being deceived. Anyone capable of infidelity is not worth a second thought, they scheme, lie, and deceive, how could you forgive such behaviour?
In Boston, America this month investigators have found that infidelity is falling. Not however, due to peoples conscience getting to them, or because they realised they really do love their partner. No.......it's because they can no longer afford it because of the state of the economy!!! They can no longer afford the dinners and the hotels. People are staying together because they do not want expensive divorces. Oh how I love the compassion of the human race!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment