Monday 27 April 2009

Bad behaviour on buses and annoying mobile phone users


Comment on Josephine's blog 11 March.
I have to agree with you Josephine. As I do not drive I have to use public transport, it grieves me to do so because of the state of the buses! The dodgy looking stains on seats, the smells, the chewing gum stuck to seats, the graffiti, the list could go on and on! But, probably the worst is mobile phone users! Now, I'm not saying I would ban the use of them on buses, no, I just wish people did not feel the need to tell everyone on the bus their private business, like Josephine said there is no need for the abusive language either. I use my phone on the bus all the time, but I am a respectful person, I talk in a low voice, not just for the other people on the bus but also because I don't want everyone knowing my business! A lot of the time it isn't simply teenagers who do this ( they just annoy me even further when they blast out songs on their phones!) I actually pity the people who do this though as they must think they sound cool when in fact they are just proving themselves to be unintelligent wastes of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment