Tuesday 28 April 2009

PDA (Public Display of Affection) Shouldn't be allowed

I am making a comment on Kate's blog, 26 April.
http://katenicola89-kate.blogspot.com/

I have to agree with Kate on this one! Although I do like displays of affection, there is a time and a place! I'm no prude, I hold hands and kiss my fella when we're out, I don't feel the need to hold back on doing so. However, when you have to witness a couple literally in a battle of tonsil tennis then I have to put my foot down. Just the other day I was at lunch with friends. So, picture the scene. There I am having a good time and a chat and something to eat. A young couple on the table next to us decide they want to eat each other there and then! Like I said, I'm so not a prude, but when you are eating and all you can see in your eyeline, and all you can hear is a couple slobbering each other! There is just no need!

No comments:

Post a Comment