Monday 6 April 2009

The world is in mourning??


Comment on Claire's blog (5th April)



Claire you are not on your own, I have to completely agree with you. It really is tragic that she had passed away, it struck me because I am the same age and I would be devestated to go through what she did, I feel so sorry for her kids. With that said, I do not agree with how it has been plastered over the news and in newspapers. Yes, she said she wanted to earn the money to provide for her kids, fair enough. But, it felt somewhat macarbe to literally know step by step how she slowly died and now every detail of her funeral is being made public! Some have even compared her to Diana! Yes, she has raised awareness for regular smears but how come she has been turned into some kind of role model? Before she was diagnosed every paper took great pleasure in slagging her off at every opportunity, yet suddenly now they are all hypocrits worshipping the ground she walked on! I am really sorry if I sound cold hearted, but can't people just leave her family to greave in peace, especially her kids. Like Claire said, this happens to ordinary people everyday, but they are not lucky enough to have the money, help and support that Jade received, surely we should spare a thought for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment