Wednesday 6 May 2009

End of blog questionaire!



Age 27, Female, English BA(Hons)

Being Bad has not really related to to my other modules. I felt it was a good module to study as I am going to be a secondary school teacher, I thought it would give me a good insight as to why people do certain things and why people deem some things as 'bad'.

I enjoyed this module, the topics were interesting and insightful. The teaching method was relaxed and I felt less pressure compared to my other modules. All of the tutors were friendly and approachable. I do not think it would have been beneficial to have smaller groups as there was ample opprtunity to engage in discussions and to put forward opinions.

I think the interdisciplinary approach was very useful as it covered a whole range of perspectives. I do not feel it would have been such an interesting module to study had it not been for this approach. It would be a great idea to use this on a wider range of modules. I will not be taking the follow - up module as it is more important for me to focus on English Lang/Lit modules.

I would recommend this module as I have enjoyed the teaching style and topics. The blog was a good idea as it gave a great opportunity to rant about things I deem as being bad as well as seeing others opinions. Although the only down side is that I found it quite time consuming. The 2 other assignments were a good idea because as I have other lengthier assignments having these shorter ones took the pressure off a little!

Signing off........Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment