Monday 4 May 2009

Spitting!


I cannot abide by anyone who has this disgusting vile habbit! When I see people do it in the street (mainly men) it angers me and makes me feel sick. These people are gobbing all their lovely germs in the street, not exactly very hygienic is it? Why is there no law aginst it? It can quite easily spread disease. It is an offence if you actually spit on someone, so why can't it be an offence to spit in public all together? People have to walk where those have spat, there are children who pick things up off the floor, it angers me more so when you see groups of hoodies sat in a park spitting where children play! In sport you have footballers spitting every few seconds when it has been scientifically proven that there is no physical reason for them to do so. I don't know if men think they look cool or atractive, I have no idea why they do it, if thy must bring something up then do it into a tissue. It is just down right nasty and there is no need for it so pack it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment